Automation Core Concepts
Updated Jun 13, 2023
About this learning path
The Automation Foundations learning path is designed to prepare infrastructure architects and engineers for the journey toward automation. Automation in practice includes a broad ecosystem of skills beyond the specific language or system chosen to automate or orchestrate. This learning path targets building that ecosystem of skills to ensure your automation journey is successful. The fundamental skills covered in this learning path include Linux operating system concepts, setting up your development environment, version control and collaboration features, formats for your data, and application programming interfaces. Each concept covered in this learning path is coupled with both content and hands-on exercises to solidify the knowledge.
World Wide Technology
Principal Solutions Architect
- A real willingness to embark on an automation journey.
What you'll learn
- Functional Linux for automation engineers
- Setting up your Integrated Development Environment
- Version control and associated common collaboration features
- Common data formats including JSON, YAML, and XML
- Application Programming Interfaces
- Container Concepts