Infrastructure Automation with Ansible
Duration ~ 8 hours
Updated Oct 23, 2023
About this learning path
In today's complex and fast-paced IT landscape, the need for automation has never been greater. Organizations of all sizes are looking for solutions that can streamline their operations, enhance efficiency, and reduce errors. Ansible stands out as a powerful automation tool, hitting the mark on several key points that make it an ideal choice for teams of all backgrounds and expertise levels.
Read full description
World Wide Technology
Principal Solutions Architect
- Automation Core Concepts Learning Path (recommended)
What you'll learn
- Ansible Engine Architecture and its critical components.
- How to work with Ansible Inventory.
- Anatomy of an Ansible playbook.
- Making playbooks flexible and reusable with variables.
- How to validate desired state with simple testing.
- Data parsing and transformation techniques.