NASA SEWP V Contract
Offering federal agencies a reliable vehicle to purchase best-of-breed technology at competitive prices
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) is a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle that offers a vast selection and wide range of advanced technology, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based workstations and servers, along with peripherals, network equipment, storage devices, security tools, audio-visual components, software, and other IT products and solutions to all federal agencies and authorized federal agency contractors.
SEWP V is open for all Department of Defense (DoD), civilian, and NASA agencies as a GWAC through NASA’s designation as an Executive Agent by the) Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
- Contract Number: NNG15SC22B (Group A); NNG15SC55B (Group D)
- Eligibility: Open to all U.S. Government Agencies Worldwide
- Product Offering: Personal Computers, Workstations, Networking Equipment, Peripherals, Software, Warranty, Maintenance, Security, Training, Professional Services and Leasing
- Contract Length: Expires April 30, 2025
- Processing Fee: 0.34% fee on all orders
- Maximum Order: No Limit
- Minimum Order: No Limit
- The SEWP V GWAC operates according to FAR Part 16.505(b).
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Visit the NASA SEWP Website at http://www.sewp.nasa.gov or contact your WWT Sales Representative.