Offering federal agencies an additional vehicle to purchase best-of-breed technology at competitive prices
SEWP (pronounced soup) is a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle that offers a vast selection and wide range of advanced technology UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based workstations and servers, along with peripherals, network equipment, storage devices, security tools, and software, and other IT products and solutions to all federal agencies and authorized federal agency contractors.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) SEWP contracts are available to the entire federal government as a GWAC through NASA’s designation as an Executive Agent by OMB.
- Contract Number: NNG15SC22B (Group A); NNG15SC55B (Group D)
- Eligibility: Open to all U.S. Government Agencies Worldwide
- Product Offering: Personal Computers, Workstations, Networking Equipment, Peripherals, Software, Warranty, Maintenance, Security, Training, Professional Services and Leasing
- Contract Length: Expires April 30, 2025
- Processing Fee: 0.39% fee on all orders
- Maximum Order: No Limit
- Minimum Order: No Limit
Products and Services
Visit the NASA SEWP Website at http://www.sewp.nasa.gov or contact your WWT Sales Representative.