Jas Binning is an Associate Managing Consultant with a keen passion for all things technology. Jas joined WWT in London as part of the Managing Consulting and Engineering group. He focuses on supporting clients with emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI), data analytics and end-user experience.
QA with Jas Binning
- Tell us about your background and how you got into technology
- I graduated from the University of Warwick in 2015 with a First Class Honors in Computer Science & Business Studies. Following graduation, I began my career in technology within Accenture as part of their Infrastructure Consultant practice. However, my passion for technology began much earlier than this. As a child, I was known for taking things apart just to understand how to put them back together (much to my mother’s frustration)! This curiosity eventually led to a career in technology!
- What is your role at WWT?
- I’m currently an Associate Managing Consultant, focused on supporting global finance and enterprise organizations solve complex problems through the use of disruptive technology solutions and services.
- What innovation is happening in technology that has you really excited?
- The current and future role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) within the workplace excites me. I believe we are truly on the cusp of a workplace where employees and customers are empowered by virtual assistants, for example meetings rooms which sense your entry and spin up the right tele-conferences seamlessly and without human interjection. Applications of AI as referenced above will help save time and eliminate frustrating experiences allowing us to focus on what really matters.
- Describe a recent interaction with a customer that led to solving a problem.
- I am currently working with a valued global finance organization supporting them with optimizing their GPU testing and benchmarking. We aim to reduce time and effort spent in testing by supporting their process out of our unique Advanced Technology Center (ATC). This in turn will allow my client to focus on more value-added activities.