Jeremy Plemon is a traditional fine artist who has a passion for creating digital products that are a joy to use. He has over 17 years of experience in the design field for a wide variety of different clients and companies. At WWT, Jeremy has contributed artistically in every way he can get away with and loves having the opportunity to collaborate with different teams on projects.
Q&A with Jeremy Plemon
- Tell us about your background.
- I’ve been drawing ever since I was old enough to hold a crayon. My love of creating has given me an interest in graphic design, photography, painting, illustration, motion graphics and videography. My career has spanned from hand-drawn chalkboards, painted murals, toy design, illustrating books, t-shirts, album covers and much more.
- What is your role at WWT?
- I work in IT, designing user interfaces and working with developers to build software that’s both easy to use and beautiful at the same time. They make it work, and I make it as beautiful as possible in both looks and functionality.
- What innovation is happening in marketing or design that has you really excited?
- I’m currently working on a mobile application that will utilize augmented reality (AR) to deepen the understanding of the culture and innovation within our teams at WWT.