Sara Goellner has been with WWT for more than 19 years and is the Chief of Staff to our CEO.
Q&A with Sara Goellner
- Tell us about your background and how you got into technology.
- My entire career has been at WWT. During most of my time here, I was a member of the internal technology team focused on application design, development and management. My last role in IT was Director of IT Governance, leading our efforts regarding agile transformation, enterprise architecture, project management, service management, IT financials, IT security and quality assurance.
- What is your role at WWT?
- My current role at WWT is focused on our CEO agenda, which includes evolving our GTM strategy and sharing our message and value regarding combining infrastructure and software capabilities to drive technology and business outcomes. Additionally, I lead efforts to operationalize our culture, our leadership development program and innovation initiatives.
- What innovation is happening in technology that has you really excited?
- I am very excited about the level of industry disruption currently being driven by technology. I feel like WWT is in a great position to help customers set strategy and truly execute that strategy in order to transform and grow.