Professional Services Intern
Our global professional services deliver thousands of client projects each year. We have a myriad of opportunities to provide an immersive experience running the day to day operations of a large organization and helping deliver technology based client solutions. Here are a few of the many opportunities that WWT Professional Services can offer through our internship program.
- Project/Program Management: Managing client engagement and outcomes
- Client Engagement: Scoping complex projects
- Regional Leadership: Financial reporting, regional service strategy and sales interaction
- Partner Management: Management and engagement of external delivery partners
- Emerging Services: Business case development and service analysis
- Resource Management: Relationship building and financial tracking of delivery resources.
Engineering and architectural roles in:
- Data Center
- Automation and Coding
- Process Advisory (TOGAF/ITIL/ITSM)
- Engineering (computer, electrical, software)
- Project Management
- Information Systems
- Relevant STEM majors such as Mathematics, Sciences, etc.