AI Model Security Workshop
Protecting AI models and the AI development environment may soon be the CSO's greatest challenge, given the complexity of the underlying big data platforms and the mathematics required to understand many of the esoteric—yet very real—attacks against modern AI algorithms.
This workshop will evaluate:
- Current AI security risk landscape and emerging threats
- Security issues in the AI training environment and big data platforms
- Security throughout the organizational AI development lifecycle, from training to deployment
- Assessment of attack surface in production environment for the most important AI models
- Current role of organization's info security team in protecting AI