Business Consulting Workshop: Digital Alignment
Given the disparate and changing needs of users across multiple departments -- whether they're your customers, patients, students or internal employees -- many organizations struggle to align business and technical priorities, employee workflows and user experiences.
Our goal is to help you uncover opportunities to better anticipate and address these human needs by applying innovation expertise, design thinking best practices and digital technology to your business models.
This journey requires a digital mindset that spans every aspect of your business, including strategy, talent, operations and customer interaction. As a final deliverable, you'll receive a unified, high-level roadmap that sets you on the right path to digital transformation.
WWT digital strategists and consultants lead a customized, interactive session designed to foster strategic discussion focused on identifying your unique goals and ambitions regarding organizational digital transformation.
The agenda is adaptable to your specific needs, but will include the following activities:
- Initial research to determine workshop complexity with key stakeholders (to ensure alignment of workshop goals/outcomes).
- Discuss workshop expectations.
- Perform kickoff exercise.
- Share research findings.
- Conduct interactive whiteboard session focused on identifying unique business goals.
- Recap and next steps.
This workshop helps organizations discover and define potential new revenue growth opportunities and workstream efficiencies. WWT experts collaborate with you to identify your highest-impact business outcomes and establish a plan to create alignment across stakeholders. More specifically, we strive to:
- Align your teams behind specific outcomes and prioritize next steps to better support future business and IT initiatives.
- Get the right people together at the table to ensure alignment and uncover substantial opportunities for optimization, growth and future sustainability.
- Gain the knowledge needed to understand and empathize with effected users, enabling us to create level of success criteria that helps us develop actionable roadmaps and plans.
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, which results in the creation of strategic recommendations and next steps (e.g., action plans, high-level architectural designs, proposals or quotes for project implementation). Workshops may be delivered remotely or on-site.
Who should attend?
CIOs, CMOs, Chief Digital Officers, customer experience leads and business/technology leaders.
After this workshop, your team will have a better understanding of how your digital successes impact your customers, patients, students, citizens, etc. We will also help you identify potential gaps, blind spots or hurdles to your progress. Doing so will help identify the next steps in your journey to digital transformation.
Typical deliverables include:
- A high-level, post-workshop brief that captures your key challenges while summarizing the priorities and opportunities identified in the workshop session.
- A prioritized outline of business needs, including associated people, processes and a technology roadmap.