Cloud Security Tools Rationalization Workshop
Organizations are looking for an integrated security architecture between their on-prem and multicloud deployments. Something innovative built upon complementary solutions that work together rather than siloed-point solutions. This shift toward security transformation needs to be guided by prudent financial investments with clearly-defined business outcomes. To account for all the new functionalities cloud services offer to an org security must be agile and flexible. This workshop will review your cloud services and align a tools rationalization story for your org.
- Services: VMs, mobile devices, IoT and PaaS.
- Applications: Software, interactions and application flows on devices.
- Network: Software, interactions and application flows on devices.
- Data: Information residing on or traveling through the resources above.
- Users: The identities using the resources listed above.
Our Cloud Security Tools Rationalization Workshop is an event for your security, cloud and application development teams. Security tools will be evaluated against the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. Our subject matter experts will assess whether your organization has the pervasive enterprise visibility, granular security control and rapid response capabilities required to deliver secure business outcomes.