Enabling new applications and industry information to enhance customer experience
Customers are looking for new ways to communicate with companies, beyond the typical phone call. Video, email, instant messaging, web chat and social interaction are quickly becoming the preferred methods to converse with customer service organizations.
Cisco Contact Center Solutions provide comprehensive customer interaction capabilities that enhance how companies communicate with customers. With the WWT Contact Center Workshop, participants will work with WWT’s collaboration teams to:
- Evaluate current solution. Develop call flows from current IVR/ACD systems to map to Cisco Contact Center Solutions for proper call treatment and reporting.
- Provide design guidance. Evaluate current business objectives and provide a high-level design that will address scalability, communication channels and network accessibility.
- Discuss best practices. Provide best practices around Contact Center Solution features to include: outbound campaigns, email routing, Web interaction and recording solutions. Learn how call flows and interactions affect reporting statistics.
- Expand services. Discuss the cost savings of self service and desktop integration
The WWT Contact Center Workshop is a four- to eight-hour strategic session to address your business challenges and goals to interact with customers. WWT Solution Architects will work with your organization to develop a proven strategy which will improve processes for customer service. Companies will gain valuable knowledge around their current process, new applications that enhance customer experience and industry information around what other companies have implemented to address business challenges.
Work with WWT experts
Work directly with our experts to:
- Unlock the potential of contact center resources
- See how easy it is to connect with chat, instant messaging/presence (IM/P), voice, video and more
- Discuss best practices and considerations for establishing a collaborative workforce
- Discover ways to cut costs and improve the customer experience through interactive self service applications
Request this Workshop