Delivering network services to the digital organization
The new organization must adapt to digitization to be effective and remain competitive. What does it mean to be a digital enterprise? These organizations:
- Engage in rapid prototyping and are not afraid to self-disrupt
- Digitize their core business services, including workforce productivity
- Innovate around customer experience and differentiation through digital services for their customers
- Create value from data centered on their customers and businesses and employ analytics to drive business operations and change
- Grow faster, are more agile and profitable than their traditional counterparts
Software-defined networking (SDN) is creating disruptions in the way customers need to design and build their network, as well as offering much needed innovation in the way network services are delivered. It is essential that the organization has a platform for their network that delivers on digital services. This workshop explores the requirements for a complete digital network, which typically include:
- Mobile. Pervasive, high-speed and highly available wireless networking
- Secure. Highly secure with end-to-end visibility of users, data and applications
- Analytics. Location and analytics as a network utility
- Cloud. Leverages the public and private cloud
- Automation. Employs software-defined automation and orchestration of services
WWT can deliver on the architecture for the digital network by bringing together the right routing (software-defined WAN), switching and wireless (software-defined access), analytics, security and orchestration & automation technology for our customers.
WWT can also offer customers both on-prem and cloud deployment models to fit the organization’s needs for security and ease of manageability.
This workshop gives your organization the opportunity to better understand the considerations for building a network platform architecture that can deliver the digital services your organization will need to survive in the digitization era.