This workshop gives your organization the opportunity to discuss safety challenges faced in the data center, as well as IT goals and requirements with WWT’s certified experts and Technical Solution Architects (TSAs).
World Wide Technology’s (WWT) Facilities Infrastructure Safety Workshop helps take the steps to protect your data center assets, employees and property. These include:
- Performing a risk assessment.
- Analyzing and specifying equipment and solutions.
- Implementing a layered approach with perimeter security, access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection.
- Evaluating, designing and deploying fire/life-safety solutions.
- Assessing and addressing environmental concerns and controls.
- Defining and establishing security protocols and procedures for the data center and overall enterprise.
- Training users on system operation.
- Servicing and maintaining systems.
Attendees will obtain a clear understanding of WWT’s proven facilities infrastructure data center methodologies and capabilities. We will level‐set expectations for efficient safety strategies as well as address the challenges and opportunities with physical protection. A follow‐up high‐level action plan may be provided in written format.