Network Service Automation Assessment Workshop
Automating network service delivery requires the right combination of software tools, know-how and organizational alignment. Competition and corporate goals often drive network planners, managers and architects to find solutions, but those solutions may not fit your budget, available skillset or corporate structure.
WWT's Network Service Automation Assessment Workshop helps you find clarity and alignment when adopting new service automation technologies and strategies. In this workshop, we look at your organization's people, processes and technology; evaluate successful and unsuccessful patterns and tools already in place; then recommend relevant industry best practices, frameworks and/or standards to achieve your prioritized automation goals.
Working with WWT's experts, your team will explore your current capabilities and gain insight into where you can leverage your strengths, add capability and target investment to achieve your goals. The workshop is interactive and covers the following:
- A pre-engagement assessment survey
- A goals exploration and clarification session
- Technical stake holder meetings to define and prioritize use cases
- A session on options, alternatives, methods and available toolsets
- A wrap up in preparation of a final written report
Participants of this workshop will engage in interactive sessions resulting in an assessment report which will help you define:
- Your automation goals
- Your current capabilities
- Your current tools sets / methods
- Gaps in the current situation
- Steps to achieve your automation goals
A pre-assessment survey is conducted helping to establish a baseline. From there, our experts will meet with your SMEs and stake holders to further clarify and explore the current situation. After the discovery sessions, our experts will create a custom report showing how you can leverage your current strengths, build up areas of weakness and target investments to meet your goals.
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables including: strategy roadmap, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for implementation. Workshops may be conducted remotely or onsite.
Who should attend?
Technical leadership, technical stake holders, SMEs and a key leaders and contributors involved in services automation.
- Clarifying and prioritizing your automation goals
- An unbiased assessment of your current skillset vs. your goals
- A gap analysis of your current situation vs. your desired situation
- Information and suggestions on available tools and methodologies relevant to your goals
- A final written report on the engagement's findings and suggested next steps