This workshop gives your organization the opportunity to better understand the considerations for building a network architecture that can deliver the services and productivity your organization will need to survive in the future.
With of our experience across our customer base of service providers, cloud providers and 70 percent of the Fortune 100, WWT is in a unique position to provide insights and experience-backed knowledge matching up customer business needs to the right solutions.
The workshop provides a consultation on what we see as the future of network architecture with a focus on:
- Macro Impacts: How they are affecting the network architecture.
- Multicloud Networking: As organizations adopt private cloud, public cloud and SaaS applications, it is more critical than ever to have the right connectivity between users and multicloud.
- High Speed Edge: Wi-Fi 6 and 5G are putting tremendous speeds at the network edge which fundamentally change aggregation architecture strategy.
- Automation and Analytics: Automation is transforming the way networks are built and operated, fed by unprecedented sets of analytics and visibility.
- Business Continuity: It has never been more important to have strategies to keep organizations operational despite disruptions to the workplace, workforce and their customers.
- Next Generation Network: Constructing the right architecture and prioritized strategy to embrace impacts and enable the organization to thrive.
What is a workshop?
A workshop is a working session in which technology decision makers, architects, engineers and line of business representation meet with WWT subject matter experts, engineers, program/process management and sales teams to evaluate or compare how specific strategies and technologies could be deployed in your organization.
WWT solution architects are advisors to a broad set of manufacturers including Cisco, Dell Technologies, VMware, HPE and F5, as well as being advisors to many startups seeking to disrupt industry spaces. Our experience coupled with our Advanced Technology Center (ATC) lab and tech campus provides an unprecedented ability for our customers to explore solutions and technologies through on-demand labs, proofs of concept, comparisons and exploring the art-of-the-possible.
Who should attend?
Network Director, Technical Decision Makers