Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) is a service and configuration management software product from Cisco. The world's largest service providers and IT operators use NSO to orchestrate: service deployment, policy and configuration management, equipment on-boarding and migration and NFV service management.
The first section explains:
- what NSO is and how it could benefit your network operations;
- common and powerful NSO use cases;
- how NSO compares to other automation tools and strategies;
- how NSO can fit into your architecture and ecosystem; and
- how NSO works and what skills you will need to work with NSO.
The second section covers:
- hands-on labs for GUI and command line operations;
- understanding around the built-in network simulation tool;
- how to deploy, manage and roll back services & configurations;
- how to apply templates to a multi-vendor environment; and
- understanding how service models are built and how you can quickly create service models.