Service Provider Mobility Workshop
The emergence of cutting-edge, cost-reasonable 4G/5G mobility solutions along with an increase in government subsidy programs and development of new, innovative business models or service offerings is leading to an explosion of mobility deployments worldwide. Whether you are exploring traditional or proprietary solutions or taking an open, cloud-based approach, the evaluation and validation of these various offerings is critical to success. In this workshop, we will review the radio access network (RAN), transport and mobile core segments of your current environment, and discuss strategies to get you to your desired state, including ways to optimize the deployment and ongoing support services required to install, turn up and manage your network.
What to Expect
With supply chain delays and shortages in skilled, experienced resources to deploy these networks, service providers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) need help accelerating the integration and adoption of innovative technology solutions to fully realize their benefits.
In this workshop, our team of experts will work with you to:
- Develop a problem statement, set goals and understand the industry landscape.
- Identify use cases and develop a business case to align people, process and technology.
- Understand your existing network topology and review deployment options.
- Choose a network blueprint or validate an already chosen blueprint, create a strategy and plan for deployment, migration and optimization, and ongoing support of your network.
Goals & Objectives
Because each network has its own fingerprint, no two deployments are the same. Therefore, the scope of this workshop will vary depending on network and organizational readiness. Broadly speaking, the workshop will follow the below agenda:
- Understand current mobile technologies and the benefits they afford service providers.
- Overview of the mobility ecosystem (vendors, policies, alliances, etc.)
- Detail challenges and barriers and how they can be overcome.
- Capture current state of the network and identify an implementation path.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for service providers seeking to expand and/or build new mobile networks. Particularly, the workshop is for, but not limited to:
- Solution/Principal architects
- Portfolio managers
- Technical engineers
- Advisors and consultants
- Understand your priorities and concerns.
- Propose an end-to-end blueprint/architecture for modernizing a mobile network.
- Explore how this end-to-end solution can be converted into a project plan:
- Walk through the steps from start to finish.
- Provide considerations and potential timeline.
What makes WWT unique?
WWT has a deep and unique understanding of the service provider industry and the network architectures within it. Our subject matter experts have consultative expertise to align, integrate and accelerate operators' ability to deploy, consume and monetize next-generation technology platforms. These capabilities, combined with our world-class partnerships with leading and emerging OEMs, make WWT an unparalleled service provider partner.