Topics: In this briefing, WWT will discuss the the policies and guidelines companies need to have in place to experience the advantages of a more mature data analytics environment.
We will address:
- Typical data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) use case scenarios and solutions.
- How to combine vast volumes and varieties of structured and unstructured data for powerful insights.
- Examining data analytics architectures and tools.
- Addressing technical and strategic goals.
- Developing data governance framework.
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our Subject Matter experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Analytics Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Data Stewards