Google Cloud Foundations Briefing
In this briefing, we will discuss the capabilities and benefits of a Google Cloud. We work with your key stakeholders to understand your long-term vision and strategy in migrating and managing applications to Google Cloud. We will discuss best practices for the various frameworks and policies to deliver and run an optimized cloud environment, the roles and resources necessary to manage an enterprise-class cloud environment, and the technological considerations involved.
We will make recommendations on next phases for your cloud journey for which we can continue to provide guidance and support. By programmatically deploying a standardized foundational infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code, or IaC) on Google Cloud, WWT aligns GCP best practices with your specific organizational and security requirements for work in the cloud.
In this briefing, we will discuss:
- Defining business drivers for Google Cloud
- Identify key project requirements
- Explore ideal solution architectures in GCP
- Agree on project success criteria
- Review high-level technical requirements
- Detailed discussions of core GCP services and functionality (networking, storage, etc.)
- Next steps discussion and scoping of potential workload migrations
What is a briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert – typically in person or live via Webex – where we will present an overview of topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Discuss and whiteboard concepts specific to your business. Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions specific to your organization. Briefings are delivered at no cost.
Who should attend:
Companies looking to modernize their application portfolio and infra stacks, upgrade skillsets.
- ITDMs: Cloud Architects and Engineers
- Data Center Managers, Engineers
- VP of Apps, IT