- Explore the art-of-the-possible in improvised treatment location solutions.
- Assess the foundational solutions and gaps.
- Align and prioritize steps to solve the pressing needs of your organization.
In this one-hour Webex session, we discuss how to plan and rapidly implement improvised treatment solutions. We start with a debrief on the most critical goals of your organization and then walk your teams through the possible solutions that will deliver the most benefit in the shortest amount of time.
Key Topics Covered
- Adapting improvised spaces into patient care facilities.
- Extending connectivity infrastructure where insufficient or none exists.
- Creating alternate locations that reduce infection risk for urgent, non-elective procedures.
- Supporting remote and virtual collaboration for providers, staff and patients.
This consultation walks through the challenges your organization is facing, then provides discovery of the possible solutions, weighing speed to deployment at scale. We'll cover each of these topics specific to your organization with an opportunity for Q&A. This session will bring focus for your team to identify the right solutions to pursue and right people to engage for next steps.
Who Should Attend?
CIOs, CMIOs, CNOs and leadership across clinical, operations and information technology. Chief decision makers in healthcare, state and local government agencies. Stakeholders with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting healthcare workers.