In this briefing, WWT subject-matter experts will discuss with you the capabilities and benefits of Carrier Networking solutions built on MPLS and SR-MPLS technologies. We will help you understand how to optimize MPLS and SR for your specific organizational needs and will work with you to chart a course through the plan, design, implement and operate phases of your project. This briefing is intended to be vendor-agnostic, however, we can focus your briefing on specific products and ecosystems if desired.
- Brief introduction to MPLS and its capabilities such as Traffic Engineering (TE) and Fast Reroute (FRR).
- Commonly used Layer-2 and Layer-3 MPLS Virtual Private Networks (MPLS VPN).
- Brief introduction to SR-MPLS and its capabilities such as Topology Independent Loop-Free Alternate (TI-LFA) and advanced Traffic Engineering (TE).
- Planning and design considerations for MPLS and SR-MPLS networks.
- Operational considerations for long-term health of MPLS and SR-MPLS networks.
- Discussion of the future of MPLS, SR-MPLS and SRv6.
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our Subject Matter experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who should attend:
CXO suite, directors, architects, engineers, network services personnel