In this briefing, we'll discuss the nature of network service automation and how it differs from typical infrastructure automation. We take a comprehensive look at network service management from order, through fulfillment and on into assurance. We will offer insights into how network providers can solve these complex problems with industry standard approaches and tools.
We will address:
- The nature of network service management.
- Principals, standards and architectures.
- Tools, solutions and use cases.
- Fulfillment vs. activation.
- Service testing and closed loop automation.
- Where to start for your operation.
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert — typically via a live Webex — who presents an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. These are delivered free of charge.
Who Should Attend? Network planners, service designers, architects, technical managers and engineers. Anyone who has a role related to delivering and maintaining customer services in your network.