Army Digital Modernization Community
Owned by Rachel Gore + 3
The U.S. Army GEMSS May 2022 Newsletter is now available! This month's newsletter includes information on ISE 802.1x, Cisco Live!, Talos Incident Response, and much more. Check it out here: https://www.wwt.com/us-army-gemss-may-2022-newsletter
The Army runs on its networks and modernizing those systems is critical to mission success. The Army, World Wide Technology (WWT), and Cisco developed the Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Services (GEMSS) enterprise agreement to make modernizing simple. With GEMSS, we've got you covered:
- Services and Support
- 40 Cisco Live Education Passes contracted via Army GEMSS
- Registration for 2022 is limited to 15,000 attendees maximum
- Registration is first come, first serve. Registration cutoff is June 1, 2022
- COVID-19 - All attendees must be fully vaccinated. Validation will occur prior to entry to the event.
- Army's 40 passes coincide with ADTS #3 - People and Partnership
- Partnerships with industry and academia
- Enable continuous technical learning
- Focus on cybersecurity, cloud, networks, and mission centric IT
- The 40 education passes include Army required certification exams
- Technical seminars
- Instructor led digital labs
- Earn required CE credits
- Take Cisco Certification Exam
Modernizing with Cisco and WWT
In today's world, securing your networks regardless of where users operate is an imperative. Through GEMSS Cisco and WWT can help you actualize your organization's modernization goals and deliver on mission requirements. As a globally leading Cisco partner, WWT is a recognized leader in delivering enterprise-scale technical expertise, support, services and training to government and industry customers.
A Panel Discussion from Defense One Tech Summit
Over the past year, the Department of Defense's shift to remote work has heightened the critical need and adoption of the Digital Modernization Strategy to enable its workforce to securely communicate and collaborate in disparate environments. In this session, hosted by Government Executive Media Group, you will hear from three former military leaders and technology advisors, John King, Rick Pina, and Tim Robinson, on how the DOD and the military services can drive secure, digital transformation and technology modernization at an enterprise scale.
A Dispatch from TechNet Augusta
From the ever-expanding threat landscape to the prevalence of remote work, there is a critical need to transform the U.S Army's network and communication systems. A modern environment provides the updated networking, cybersecurity, and work capabilities required for mission success at a global level. WWT sat down with U.S. Army leaders at TechNet Augusta to discuss accelerating digital transformation and expanding the service's ability to support more secure and robust technology modernization at an enterprise scale.
Modified April 29, 2022