The Lab will cover a variety of topics and provide the foundational knowledge, skills and practical experience required to set up and configure a basic Aruba WLAN utilizing the OS 8.X architecture and features with Policy managed by ClearPass. The goal will be to achieve a technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring a single Pair of Mobility Masters, a pair of Mobility controllers, site hierarchy and its applications with an AP Aruba WLAN that will show network segmentation and management via ClearPass Policy Manager.
- Maximize benefits - The MM Terminating MC's design is ideal for fully leveraging the capabilities of ArubaOS 8.
- Scalability - New controllers can be easily added and managed by the MM.
- Management - Centralized configuration and management of controllers.
- Hierarchical configuration model - Configuration is performed on nodes (logical folders such as Campus-x down to Building-x, etc.) and each controller is assigned to a particular node depending on location and context.
- Clustering - Having controllers in a cluster enables seamless client fail-over between controllers with no impact to user experience.
- Configure ClearPass for Active Directory integration and create dynamic segmentation policies.