This on-demand lab provides a safe environment to implement, manage and test Duo beyond a traditional network environment. This is the best starting point for understanding the solution fundamentals and how it can provide value to your organization.
Traditional security relies on location-based trust. A Zero Trust model establishes trust for every access request — regardless of location. It enforces adaptive controls and continuously verifies trust. Trust levels are dynamic and change to adapt to your evolving business. This approach can help prevent unauthorized access, contain breaches and reduce the risk of an attacker's lateral movement.
The lab will emphasize the following concepts:
- Lowering risk by minimizing exploitable footprint.
- Adopting the principles of Zero Trust architecture.
- Granting access to enterprise resources based on contextual data, including user profile, environment and enterprise.
- Enforcing policies based on constant evaluation of the client's security posture rather than static rules.
- Dynamic one-to-one connection, everyone attempting to access a resource must authenticate first.
- Utilizing the concept of Zero Trust to augment or replace traditional remote access scenarios.
- Identity-centric, with highly granular access controls and real time access changes.