DNA Center is the central management, automation and monitoring point for an intent-based Cisco campus network. Although it is often associated with Software Defined Access (SDA), it is a very compelling product for management of traditional network technologies as well. Some of the benefits include:
- Centralized Device Management.
- Manage wired and/or wireless configurations.
- Definition and configuration of common user policy everywhere using a single fabric across wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Image management (updating or patching).
- Future proof – Management of Campus Fabric (Software Defined Access).
- Deploying QoS easily, standardizing configuration without templates.
- Plug-n-Play for zero touch provisioning of new devices.
- Health Scores (Network, End User and Application)
- Top Issues
- Network Assurance
- Insights – recommended actions for detected issues
- Automated Sensors