This is a sandbox environment, giving you the opportunity to explore the latest SD-WAN innovations from Cisco. If you are interested in learning about the new features, review the release notes and configuration guides in the links below. A list of suggested learning activities and explorations is included as well.
- Explore what's new.
- Test changes before you deploy.
- Curious about implementing your design?
- Want to know how code looks before it's in prod?
- Study for the latest Cisco certification exam.
Cisco SD-WAN Software:
- Version 20.3.4/17.3.4a (active)
- Version 20.4.2/17.3.3(software repository)
- Version 20.5.1/17.3.3 (software repository)
- Version 20.6.2/17.3.4a/17.3.3 (software repository)
Cisco SD-WAN Devices:
- 1x vManage
- 2x vSmart
- 2x vBond
- 5x cEdge CSR1000v
- 2x vEdge Cloud
- 5x CSR1000v
- 9x Windows 10 Desktop
- 2x Ubuntu server
- 2x TrafficJam