A lab for users looking to gain a working knowledge of what Cloud block Store is, an overview of the user interface, set up operations, and configuration in conjunction with AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances. Users will get options to generate basic synthetic workloads using Ansible tower workflow automation in an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) against the CBS deployment.
Goals & Objectives
Hardware & Software
Small CBS deployment consists of:
- Purity Software on AWS Resources
- 2 X EC2 Controller Instances - c5n.9xlarge
- 7 X EC2 Virtual Drive Instances - i3.2xlarge (1.9TB of instance Store Each)
- 7 x EBS io1 Volumes 18 GB 900 IOPS each
- 15 X network interfaces
- 3 X Security Groups
- IAM role for Service Catalog
Red Hat Ansible Tower Access
Red Hat Ansible Workflow Automation (Workload Generation tool)
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2 Worker deployment)
Learn more about Cloud Data Management, stay up-to-date with the industry and the new technology we have at WWT.