This lab provides a sandbox environment with typical software found in a customer environment. Students will administrator a typical Cisco voice and chat environment in a step-by-step fashion, which may then be used for testing and further study.
Students perform the following activities:
- Licensing of Cisco Call Manager and Unity Connection using Smart Licensing.
- Configuring LDAP Directory Sync on Call Manager.
- Perform LDAP Sync and finalize End User Configuration.
- Build Jabber Devices for Users.
- Associate Devices to Users.
- Configuring LDAP Directory Sync on Unity Connection.
- Import Users from LDAP and create Voicemail for each.
- Verify User and Jabber Configuration.
- Test Calling, Voicemail, Presence and Chat with the Jabber Client.