Advanced Configuration Lab
Cisco's ACI Anywhere vision is to allow a single security and connectivity policy with a single pane of glass to manage all multicloud environments. The key to ACI Anywhere is the ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator (MSO), which allows the administrator to create consistent security and connectivity policies across multiple physical, virtual and cloud-based sites.
This series of 4 lab modules will go through all the steps necessary to bring up an ACI Multi-Site environment from scratch. It will be divided into modules for the student to consume easier.
Please note that it is one of several parts of the overall deployment of the multi-site environment. The labs are broken into modules; when you get through with the first module, you will deploy the second module, and it will leave off where you finished the module before. You can also continue in the doc as code lab guide if you have the time to go through all the modules or just 2 or 3 modules. This set of labs was designed to be flexible, so as you have more time, you can proceed to a second module.
- Restoring the fabric to end of module 1
- ACI Policy Discussion
- VMM discussion
- Lab 5 VMM integration with ACI Lab 5
- Physical and logical Policy discussion
- Lab 6 creating Bridge Domains
- Contracts and filters discussion
- Filter and Contract creation
- Bridge Domain forwarding and endpoint learning discussion
- Lab 7 Application Profile creation, EPG and contact integration VMM integration