Cisco's ACI Anywhere vision is to allow a single security and connectivity policy with a single pane of glass to manage all multicloud environments. The key to ACI Anywhere is the ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator (MSO), which allows the administrator to create consistent security and connectivity policies across multiple physical, virtual and cloud-based sites.
This series of 4 lab modules will go through all the steps necessary to bring up an ACI Multi-Site environment from scratch and is divided into modules for the student to consume easier.
Please note that it is one of several parts of the overall deployment of the multi-site environment. The labs are broken into modules; when you get through with the first module, you will deploy the second module, and it will leave off where you finished the module before. You can also continue in the doc as code lab guide if you have the time to go through all the modules or just 2 or 3 modules. This set of labs was designed to be flexible, so as you have more time, you can proceed to a second module.
MSO install and deploying policy from MSO
- Lab 11 Restoring back to module 3
- Lab 12 Creating the MSO Cluster
- Lab 13 Multisite Orchestrator GUI Walk-through
- Lab 13 Importing MSITE-EAST and MSITE-WEST into MSO
- Lab 14 Creating APIC spine policies and ISN connectivity
- lab 15 Creating the Infra policies using the MSO
- Lab 16 Creating a Tenant in MSO
- Lab 17 Creating the Shema and templates for MSITE
- Lab 18 Creating policy inside the templates and deploying to sites