Microsoft Azure Stack Hub brings the power of Azure to your data center or edge location. Take advantage of the scalability and agility that Azure Stack Hub provides to build business critical applications then protect them with CommVault Live Sync.
Live Sync allows customers to create a warm recovery site on a secondary Azure Stack Hub stamp. Additionally:
- Live Sync uses backup data to replicate virtual machines on Azure Stack Hub, which reduces the impact on production servers.
- Live Sync is hardware agnostic; there is no need to reproduce the original hardware environment at the recovery site.
- Live Sync provides an adjustable RPO and RTO, including the ability to reconfigure network interfaces for faster turn up.
- Live Sync replication data can be compressed and deduplicated to reduce WAN traffic.
- Orchestration features support continuity of operations:
- Planned failover to validate the DR site or perform maintenance on the primary site
- Unplanned failover for quick site recovery
- Failback to move operations back to the primary site