This is an introductory lab for working with VMware vSphere. The two foundational elements of vSphere are ESXi and vCenter Server.
vCenter Server is used to centrally management the compute, neworking and storage components of ESXi hosts.
This lab starts the user at the ESXi host client to accomplish the following:
1. User interface navigation
2. Network configuration
3. Datastore creation and usage
4. Creating a Virtual Machine
The last two modules have the user interact with the vSphere Client to manage vCenter Server.
5. Navigation and inventory object creation
6. Storage and Virtual Machine movement within our vSphere environment