Experience the advanced functionality of DNA Center and learn more about all the components that make up DNA. Practice using the DNA Center user interface to configure a campus fabric and enable end point segmentation easily leveraging automation.
- Network Engineers/Architects
- Security Architects
- IT Decision Makers
- A complete overview of Cisco DNA components
- In depth review of Cisco DNA Center
- Software-defined Access deep dive
- Why are customers looking at Software-defined Access?
- What is a campus fabric and where does DNA Center fit?
- LISP and VXLAN primer
- ISE and TrustSec primer
- Software-defined Access capable hardware and feature support
- Overview of DNA assurance and analytics
- Optional workshop modules (extra time required)
- Cisco SD-WAN deep dive
- Intro of automation of DNA Center
Hands-On Labs and Demos:
- Bootstrapping a DNAC Appliance – Video
- DNAC GUI Familiarization – Instructor Led Demo
- Lab 1: Design Your Network
- Lab 2: Discover Your Devices
- Lab 3: Integrate DNAC with Identity Services Engine
- Lab 4: Create a Fabric
- Lab 5: Explore DNA Assurance
Attendees should have a basic understanding of routing and switching technologies and campus architectures.