VMware Horizon Training for Admin
This two-day, hands-on training is custom built by WWT to gives you the skills to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a virtual desktop infrastructure. This training offers skills in installing, configuring, and managing VMware Horizon through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs using WWT’s Advanced Technology Center (ATC). You will learn how to build and manage pools of virtual machines, how to manage access and security of VDI desktops and how to provide a customized desktop environment to end users.
- Identify, install and configure VMware Horizon components
- Install and configure virtual desktop pools and Remote Desktop Services Host (RDSH) farms
- Configure and manage automated & instant clone pools
- Use VMware Dynamic Environment Manager (DEM) to manage user personalization and application configurations
- Use VMware App Volumes to provision and manage applications
- Manage the performance and scalability of a VMware Horizon deployment