Participants of this workshop will engage in an interactive session resulting in a common understanding of the following core DevOps concepts:
- Principles and practices behind DevOps.
- How speed and stability can be united.
- How DevOps practices provide business competitive advantage.
- The origin of DevOps in agile and lean principles.
- The Three Ways of DevOps.
- Suggested best practices to adopt DevOps within an organization.
With the above concepts considered, our teams will work together during this workshop to achieve the following objectives:
- Identify existing business and technical imperatives/goals that can be achieved or improved upon as part of DevOps adoption.
- Review and agree on specific DevOps activities/practices supportive of business and technical goals.
- Establish the priority and sequence of specific DevOps activities within the capacity the organization has to enable DevOps.
- Create a roadmap of initial capabilities to begin activities in support of business and technical goals.
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables; including: strategy roadmap, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for implementation. Workshops may be conducted remotely or onsite.
Who should attend?
Chief Information Officer; IT directors/leaders with invested interested in DevOps and relative solutions