High Performance Computing (HPC) Discovery & Alignment Workshop
This workshop provides remote or on-site education on WWT's architecture design, integration and services offerings for high performance computing (HPC) systems. This workshop provides useful information during the planning, migration and stand-up services of the high performance computing (HPC) system, whether on-premise, in the cloud or a hybrid of both.
What to Expect
During the workshop, attendees interact with WWT and industry experts exploring the HPC landscape and gain experience with the following:
- Voice of the customer
- Defining high performance computing (HPC)
- State of the HPC industry
- Common pitfalls and key success criteria
- Customer examples or use cases
- Ideation session facilitated by WWT
Goals & Objectives
No matter where you are in your data center transformation or migration journey, there exists a strong correlation between business drivers and technology landscapes. This workshop provides customers with crucial insights and recommendations they can take to drive optimization and innovation leveraging HPC, including the following.
- Accelerate the successful selection, deployment and application of HPC.
- Ensure that new technologies support coherence in data analytics as well as simulation and modeling.
- Explore and accelerate new paths for future computing architectures and technologies.
- Holistically expand the capabilities and capacity of a robust and enduring HPC ecosystem.
- Establish an enduring collaboration and partnership with industry, integrators, academia and governments.
From this workshop, attendees will develop a better understanding of crucial HPC elements and how to incorporate, expand or migrate the customer's HPC systems. A deliverable from the workshop is a customized strawman document to be used for the customer's HPC journey.