Identity and Access Management continues to be a top priority, however as Identities continue to grow internally and expand into the cloud and external, this has become a challenge for organizations. WWT's workshops cover the following topics holistically or individually, all depending on your organizations needs.
- Lifecycle & Governance
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Single Sign-On (SSO, this also includes MFA)
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Key Management/Encryption
WWT's Identity and Access Management Workshop is an on-site event for your Identity and Access Management (IAM) teams that lasts 4-8 hours or can be multi-day. WWT understands that IAM is different for organizations and because of that, our workshop is customized to your needs.
Leaving the workshop, people should have an understanding of:
- What an Identity is (often times we find Identity means something different to different teams)
- Current challenges
- High level recommendations and next steps
- Identity Reference Architecture