Make the most of your meetings with the right technology
Meetings are an integral part of how we do business. Whether they last for one hour or eight, the meetings we schedule and attend are where decisions are discussed and made. One of the most important aspects of a meeting is how engaged each participant is. Whether in the room or remote, every member should have equal involvement.
During our Meetings Workshop, WWT experts will explore the many powerful conferencing platforms available. Whether it’s on-premise or cloud conferencing you are looking for, the current market has countless options. From the scheduling, to the before, during and after of the meeting, we will take you through the path that will make your meetings more engaging and collaborative, no matter how large your enterprise is.
In this workshop, you will:
- Have hands-on access to emerging technology
- Understand the leading team collaboration tools from leading vendors such as Cisco and Microsoft
- Learn about new advancements with video endpoints and scheduling solutions
- Discuss how AI may affect meetings in the near future
- And much more
WWT’s Meetings Workshop is a two- to four-hour strategic whiteboard session and roundtable discussion focused on your current business challenges and goals for enhancing collaborative meetings across your enterprise. The primary objective of this workshop is to help better understand the wide range of options that enterprises have when choosing a conferencing platform.
Work directly with WWT experts to:
- Understand current meeting challenges and expectations
- Whiteboard the many meeting options like audio, web and video conferencing systems, as well as team collaboration tools
- Document the various ways meetings are conducted within the organization
- Discuss business and technical requirements as it pertain to the workflow of conducting a meeting and/or conference
- Better understand the pre-meeting set up and in-meeting experiences
- Evaluate different cost options
- Build a plan to achieve more productive meetings
This workshop gives your organization the opportunity to discuss your enterprise‐wide communication and collaboration goals, as well as network requirements with WWT’s certified experts and Technical Solution Architects (TSAs). At the end of the WWT Meetings Workshop, your organization will have a better understanding of how technology can help your teams collaborate using their preferred method of connection. You’ll learn from common use‐case scenarios and we’ll work together to discuss next steps to help your enterprise bring the right conferencing platform to your organization.