Path to Production Workshop
WWT's Path to Production Workshop visually maps out the people, tools and steps needed for new software features and changes to reach production. The workshop is an effective activity for fostering conversations around cross-functional requirements, building pipelines, quality and security. Making all the steps visible gives all stakeholders a view of the overall toil and bottlenecks involved in the application delivery process.
What to Expect
WWT's experts in modern application delivery will guide your teams through a facilitated workshop that will visualize bottlenecks in your software delivery process. The workshop is interactive and covers the following:
- Automation improvement areas for your SDLC
- Expert review of modern application delivery trends
- Alignment of WWT capabilities to your needs
- Developer productivity enhancements
- Prioritized recommendations and next steps
Goals & Objectives
This interactive working session invites business decision-makers, engineers and architects to collaborate with WWT subject matter experts on the following topics:
- Current challenge & objectives – Goals, challenges and timing of a desired future state.
- Shared understanding – Common view of current software delivery process and challenges.
- Software delivery design & architecture – Considerations for improved software delivery solutions and practices.
- Priorities & roadmap – Prioritized recommendations to achieve quick wins and provide long-term success.
This workshop is designed to drive the following outcomes and deliverables:
- Visual representation of the steps it takes to get a code change into production
- Understanding of the bottlenecks and handoffs in every stage of the software delivery lifecycle
- Alignment on immediate wins and how to better achieve business objectives
- A report detailing the workshop outcomes, findings and recommendations