Cisco UCS Central is a single pane of glass to manage many deployments, or domains, of Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS). Whether you have two UCS domains or 100, you can use UCS Central to consolidate system management tasks. Instead of performing tasks many times per domain, UCS Central allows you to perform task just a few times in a single UCS Central instance.
WWT’s 8-hour, hands-on Cisco UCS Central training includes a complete overview of Cisco UCS hardware and architecture, and UCS Central deployment and best practices. Performed on-site or remotely, participants see the advanced functionality of the UCS Central environment and learn how to use UCS Central to consolidate and centralize many UCS Domains. Additionally, attendees build a functional data center system using Cisco UCS components and leverage UCS Central to build the necessary components for deployment to many UCS domains.
- Experience the advanced functionality of Cisco UCS
- Centralize resources and simplify IT management
- Minimize space, power and cooling requirements
- Accelerate delivery of new services
- Consolidate data center resources
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Network or Data Center Professionals
- Systems Engineers
- IT Decision Makers
Attendees should have a basic understanding of:
- Systems engineering
- LAN and SAN concepts
- UCS Manager