Azure Networking Briefing
WWT experts will present common Azure networking features, as well as discuss platform capabilities and innovations such as cloud connectivity, WAN optimization, interconnecting PaaS services and hybrid computing environments, as well as establishing geographical site survivability.
- The value of the Azure Platform Network Architecture
- Features and characteristics of networking within Azure
- Emerging technology trends with SD-WAN and Azure interoperability
- Review network security elements:
- Network security groups
- Application security groups
- Azure firewall
- Integrating Network Virtual Appliances
- Azure Virtual WAN overview
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert -- typically via a live Webex -- where we present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or adoption trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. This is a complimentary service.
Who Should Attend? CEOs and Line of Business Owners, Network Directors and Network Administrators, CIOs and IT Directors -- anyone interested in learning more about how Microsoft Azure can change how they do business today and deliver relevant Applications and Services by building scalable and durable networking solutions within the Azure Ecosystem