In this briefing, WWT experts will discuss new approaches to connectivity across cloud networking's main pillars:
- To the cloud.
- Within the cloud.
- Between clouds.
Examine how these approaches address the immediate network and security challenges from an operational standpoint while focusing on longer-term strategic initiatives.
Discuss the leading software-defined cloud networking platforms and learn about vendor-specific capabilities and innovations such as:
- Modern advanced transit capabilities (Unified Connectivity)
- High-performance encryption
- Policy control and segmentation
- Intelligent operations
- End-to-end visibility and monitoring
- Service chaining and insertion
Who should attend:
- Infrastructure Lead/Manager
- Enterprise Architecture Lead (Cloud-Focused)
- Network Architect
- SD-WAN Architect
- Cloud Services Manager
- Infrastructure Security
- Anyone interested in learning more about how a software defined networking platform quickly adapts to the business needs while reducing the complexity of operating a hybrid multicloud environment.