Multicloud Connectivity Platform Briefing
This briefing will discuss new cloud networking platforms that simplify the architecture and reduce the operational complexity of traditional native approaches to networking. These new approaches provide a simplified operational model, multicloud visibility, integrated network processes across cloud providers and leverage software-defined cloud networking: a new capability that provides you software-defined connectivity with control over routing, switching and security.
In this briefing, WWT experts will discuss new approaches to connectivity across cloud networking's main pillars:
- To the cloud.
- Within the cloud.
- Between clouds.
Examine how these approaches address the immediate network and security challenges from an operational standpoint while focusing on longer-term strategic initiatives.
Discuss the leading software-defined cloud networking platforms and learn about vendor-specific capabilities and innovations such as:
- Modern advanced transit capabilities (Unified Connectivity)
- High-performance encryption
- Policy control and segmentation
- Intelligent operations
- End-to-end visibility and monitoring
- Service chaining and insertion
Who should attend:
- Infrastructure Lead/Manager
- Enterprise Architecture Lead (Cloud-Focused)
- Network Architect
- SD-WAN Architect
- Cloud Services Manager
- Infrastructure Security
- Anyone interested in learning more about how a software defined networking platform quickly adapts to the business needs while reducing the complexity of operating a hybrid multicloud environment.