Your Customer Success Executives (CSEs) will work with you to understand your business, develop a success plan and orchestrate the right resources at the right time to help you execute your plan.
The Customer Experience Team offers a range of services:
- Adoption Assessments to fully understand your goals, environments, operational maturity, and barriers to adoption and implementation. The CX team will provide best practice feedback and recommended follow-on sessions for success.
- Ask-the-Expert (ATX) Sessions, on-demand and live and interactive webinars, where Cisco experts help users learn about features, capabilities, and best practices to accelerate time to value and minimize risk and challenges.
- Accelerators: Consulting engagements to facilitate onboarding, adoption, and usage of complex solutions through custom interactions.
- Health Checks to provide hardware and software review, deployment validation, high-level performance review, utilization of features, and configuration best practices of a currently implemented Cisco technology.
- Product Webinars to provide product introductions and overviews, as well as helpful tips on specific Cisco technologies.
- Onboarding Kick-Off: Customer Onboarding increases the awareness, adoption and utilization of Enterprise Agreements (EA) across all aspects of your software investment.
- Smart Account Administration: The Army Domain Smart Account Administrator manages license inventory for the entire Smart Accounts and performs account management activities.
- Our Customer Success Roadmap is tailored to your goals, priorities and need for lab services, adoption activities and EA+ management. Long-term success requires in-depth planning and focused conversations with stakeholders to align internal initiatives to business goals and strategy.