Application Delivery Controller
Duration ~ 6 hours
Updated Aug 15, 2023
About this Learning Path
The Application Delivery Controller Foundational Learning Path is designed to teach the principles of delivering an application to concurrent users through services that provide availability, security, scale, and efficiency. We will explore the OSI model and explain the basics of Transport Protocol to manage application traffic with its interaction with each layer in the stack. I hope you enjoy this journey providing the information necessary to help build a modern application architecture from which your organization can benefit.
Read full description
World Wide Technology
Technical Solutions Architect
- Understand the basics of Web/Internet
- Basic networking skills
- Basic knowledge of concepts like NAT, DHCP, DNS
What You'll Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of application delivery, the application delivery network, benefits and how you should choose your ADC.
- Learn Network communication models, the various protocols that are critical for application delivery.
- Analyze the various deployment models of ADCs.
- Explore the various types of ADC and how they provide services.
- Understand the role of ADCs in modern application delivery.