US Air Force NETCENTS-2P Contract
U.S. Air Force NetCentric product acquisition contract
The U.S. Air Force (USAF) NETCENTS-2P contract is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract vehicle, specifically designed as the primary source of information technology (IT) equipment to support the U.S. Air Force's enterprise infrastructure goals with a full range of innovative, world-class IT equipment and solutions at a reasonable price.
NETCENTS-2P supports the full spectrum of U.S. Air Force's NetCentric operations and missions through commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products to bring all IT systems into compliance with the USAF enterprise cyberspace architecture. The products provided will combine with joint and interagency assets and capabilities from land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace components, as well as coalition and allied capabilities, to create an interoperable force capability.
The NETCENTS-2P contract offers reasonable prices to the U.S. Air Force and is made available to all agencies, including, but not limited to, locations inside the contiguous United States (CONUS), outside the contiguous United States (OCONUS) and war zone areas, for development, acquisition, integration, test, deployment, and sustainment of Air Force Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Enterprise and Information Systems in support of Research and Development and operational/production activities.
- Contract Number: FA8732-13-D-0012
- Eligibility: U.S. Air Force, DoD, and other federal agencies in support of joint /interagency capabilities
- Product Offering: Networking equipment, servers and storage, multi-media, software, peripherals, and identity management and biometric solutions
- Contract Length: Contract Start Date: 04/19/13- 36 Months Base Period/Three 12 month options
- Contract Terms: Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustments
- Processing Fee: No Fee