by Elliot Maras -- Editor, Kiosk Marketplace & Vending Times | Photo: Willie Lawless
pictured: Cherryh Cansler and Morgan Petty of Networld Media Group (left and right) present the Best Mobile Interactive Digital Signage Customer Experience award to Suzanne Lange, Krista Gruenwald and John Hopper of Jersey Mike's Subs
Top performers in the expanding interactive customer experience space were honored Wednesday as the Interactive Customer Experience Association presented its annual Elevate Awards during ICX Summit at the Hilton Columbus at Easton in Columbus, Ohio.
Presenting the awards were Morgan Petty, ICXA executive director, and Cherryh Cansler, vice president of events for Networld Media Group.
- Influencer of the Year -- Coca-Cola in partnership with TMI Agency and Hypervsn
- Best Mobile ICX -- Jersey Mike's Subs mobile app in association with World Wide Technology
- Best Mobile Interactive Digital Signage Customer Experience -- Citizen Watch's transparent augmented reality OLED merchandising displays
- Best Interactive Retail Customer Experience -- House of Rituals in partnership with First Impression and BrightSign
- Best Interactive Restaurant Customer Experience -- Sodexo in partnership with Virtual Dining Concepts, Aifi, Yo Kai Express, Bite App and Kiwibot
- Best Interactive Travel And Hospitality Customer Experience -- DFW International Airport's Digital Gate Experience
- Best Interactive Kiosk And Vending Customer Experience -- Hudson Automated Specialty Retail in partnership with Elo
- Best Emerging Tech In Interactive Customer Experience -- ConverseNow
- Best Omnichannel Interactive Customer Experience -- Orbit Retail Experience by HBO Max in partnership with AT&T, Hush and SNA Displays
- Best Employee-Facing Interactive Experience -- AT&T in partnership with DIRECTV and The Industrious
Learn more about our work on the app in this case study.