Missouri is home to 12 of America's largest private companies
A dozen of the nation's largest private companies, including WWT, are based in St. Louis, according to a new ranking released by Forbes.
Posted by the St. Louis Business Journalon August 10, 2017:
A dozen of the nation's largest private companies are based in St. Louis, according to a new ranking released by Forbes.
St. Louis-based Enterprise Holdings was the highest ranking Missouri company on Forbes' 2017 list of America's Largest Private Companies, coming in at No. 13 with $20.9 billion in revenue.
Other St. Louis companies that made the list include:
- World Wide Technology at No. 30 with $9.3 billion in revenue
- Edward Jones at No. 48 with $6.6 billion in revenue
- Graybar Electric at No. 55 with $6.4 billion in revenue
- McCarthy Holdings at No. 124 with $3.5 billion in revenue
- Apex Oil at No. 129 with $3.4 billion in revenue
- Schnuck Markets at No. 170 with $2.7 billion in revenue
- Alberici at No. 219 with $2 billion in revenue