Providing hands-on access to HPE technology solutions and services
As an HPE Platinum Partner, WWT is a leading provider of advanced compute, storage and cloud solutions. Through our partnership, we help organizations optimize their IT environments to deliver services that transform their business.
Since becoming partners in 1994, WWT has grown to become one of HPE’s largest and most strategic partners, receiving recognition across the HPE product portfolio, geographic theatres and market segments. This growth has been facilitated by our Advanced Technology Center (ATC), where customers are able to explore how HPE products fit into integrated architectural solutions.
The ATC is an HPE-certified Cloud Center of Excellence (CCOE) and provides customers with demonstrations and proof-of-concept environments to explore and evaluate HPE cloud, compute, converged systems, storage and management.
- HP ATP: ArcSight Security V1
- HP ATP: Data Protector v9
- HP ATP: FlexNetwork Solutions V3
- HP ATP: Server Solutions V2
- HP ATP: Storage Solutions V1
- HP ATP: TippingPoint Security V1
- HP ATP: Vertica Big Data Solutions V1
- HP Master ASE: Storage Solutions Architect V1
- HP Product Certified: HP OneView 1.20
- HP Sales Certified: Vertica Big Data Platform 
- HPE ASE: Data Center and Cloud Architect V3
- HPE ASE: Data Center
- Network Integrator V1 HPE ASE: Storage Solutions Architect V2
- HPE ATP: Data Center and Cloud V2
- HPE ATP: Storage Solutions V2
- HPE Master ASE: FlexNetwork Solutions V2
- HPE Master ASE: Storage Solutions Architect V2
- HPE Product Certified: Synergy Solutions 
- HPE Sales Certified: Security Software Solutions 
WWT and HPE have a demonstrated track record of success in providing our mutual customers the best solutions to meet their needs. Some examples of this success are highlighted below:
Healthcare System Assesses Converged and Hyper-converged Infrastructure
A proof of concept in the WWT Advanced Technology center helps organization navigate and evaluate the initial standup of four leading technologies. After multiple proofs of concept, the customer selected HPE converged platform as the best solution for their specific requirements.
Data Center and DR Infrastructure for a Packaged Food Company
HPE and WWT collaborated to help this customer establish two new data centers and a disaster recovery infrastructure. WWT provided the customer proof-of-concept testing and a sandbox environment. This allowed the them to compare HCI solutions from different vendors. After seeing how solutions would function within their environment, the customer chose an HPE hyper-converged infrastructure solution for both locations as well as HPE backup devices.
WWT and HPE Partnership Benefits Telecommunications Provider
WWT leverages our supply chain capabilities to provide HPE Apollo servers for an object storage environment. This organization needed a reliable partner to assist in material planning, procurement and staging of branch location resale/installs for their external customers. We partnered with HPE to propose Aruba enterprise wireless LAN and edge access networking equipment.
WWT handles the logistics to deliver the gear to the end locations and are developing strategies with the customer for a comprehensive, low-touch deployment. This is a five-phase deployment plan over 15 months.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
2016: Partner of the Year
2016: NSX Elite Partner